Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please, please, please send me to Antarctica

Hi there!

If you are reading this site, chances are you are either a faithful reader (thanks for that) or you clicked on this link after you saw my entry for the Blog Your Way to Antarctica contest.

Well, thank you for checking the site out. This gives me a chance to share a bit more information about John and me, and you can also sample some of my writing, so you get a sense of my voice and what my blog posts from the expedition may 'sound' like. Most of the regular plant blogs on this site are short. So I hope to add some prose pieces that are decidedly un-plant-related in the future.

If you are a regular reader then let me explain: I'm competing for a trip to Antarctica. The blogger who gets the most votes will get to accompany a crew on a two week voyage and be the 'official blogger.' Antarctica has been on my God-I-Want-To-Visit-This-Place-Someday-I-Wish-I-Was-Rich List for quite some time. This could be my chance...! So please do me a solid and go to the link and add a vote for me. I'd be incredibly grateful!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you get enough votes. I really want to read your blog from Antarctica.

Everyone vote for Jennifer!