Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thank you, Rugby, North Dakota

It's probably no surprise that I track my readership. I use google analytics, which has all kinds of great charts and even better, a map of the world so I can see if I have conquered Europe or South America (my plans of world domination end there; I don't think this blog translates well in Asia or Africa). Serbia and Belarus continue to elude me, and don't even get me started on French Guyana and Suriname. But, I am happy to report that on April 27, 2009, longtime holdout North Dakota finally decided to check this site out. So thanks to you, whoever (whomever?) you are. All I know is you are one of Rugby, North Dakota's 2939 citizens. Please come back sometime and tell me what you think. Oh, and tell your friends, especially if they live in Serbia, Belarus, Suriname or French Guyana.

2 comments:

Bay Area Tendrils said...

Great post, funny and fascinating! I was having an impossible time - analytics just stopped tracking after a couple months - I tried and tried and couldn't get it back. Then voila, a few weeks ago, after more tinkering, it began again. Go figure????

Richard_Alomar said...

J:

FYI. http://vigorousnorth.blogspot.com/2009/05/death-by-transcendentalism-poison.html

a variation on a theme...