Thursday, September 9, 2010

Planted Cloud is Live!

Allow me to introduce my new blogging home: Planted Cloud

Though I had promised earlier to name my new blog, DC, Plants and Other Stuff, I've decided to blog on a more global scale.  I've been too lucky to travel so much to simply blog about one city's horticultural offerings.  I'm also looking for contributors to post on a monthly level -- if you are interested, please email me.

Thank you, dear reader, for visiting this site.  I've enjoyed blogging NYPAOS more than I ever expected.  I've been neglectful this summer, but hope to make it up to you at my new home.

Fondly,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Landscape Lighting Orange County said...

You are right. Why limit your blog to a particular city when you have been given the opportunity to travel a lot? Share those travel experiences too. Sure will visit your new blog!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new blog. Looking forward to checking in, but hope your just so busy with new ventures you have trouble keeping up.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I came by you old blog as it is in my bookmarks. How is it going in DC? I will bookmark your new site. I am excited to see that you may get guest bloggers. What a great idea, hopefully it will catch on. Maybe something about spiders and plants!

Anonymous said...

I want to see the comments that were on Planted cloud on this website, any chance? About your grandmother?

Unknown said...

love the blog. thanks for this post edmonton furnace cleaning